Saturday, October 15, 2011

2 I´m just a little fish swimming in it


LearnEnglish Kids is the British Council's website for kids around the world who are learning English as a second or foreign language. This site has free resources for children to use at home, or with family and friends. I can use activities from this site to children to do for homework, or during school holidays. Many of the stories, games and songs have worksheets that we can download and use in the classroom. Especially It has videos, and online activities designed to practise listening skills.And more in 


2 comments:

Vinicius Lemos said...

Nice suggestion, thank you for posting it here I am going to add it to my delicious account. Although I supposedly teach American English in the school where I work, I might find ways to take advantage of some activities!

ziaulkarim said...

Hi Maryam:
Excellent blog. Most importantly, I've visited http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/ and have really found it interesting for kids specially my daughter. If you have other fabulous ideas, pls share them.

By the way, what about your reflections post for the next three weeks. Look forward to seeing them on your blog.

Thanks for your ideas.

Post a Comment