Saturday, June 11, 2011

8 Reflective Blog *** Week 1



Blogs are powerful teaching resources that we EFL teachers should use more often to promote collaborative online learning. For more ideas, please read this article http://kidslearntoblog.com/why-teachers-must-include-blogging-in-the-curriculum/

Blogging is not a new thing for me. I have a previous experience in blogging. I established many personal blogs for some people. I helped to add some information in my school`s blog. I invite you to visit this links http://sheraschool.wordpress.com/

Now, with a bit more experience on technology-enhanced language learning, I am starting this new space of reflective blog which I hope will be enriched by my new classmates' comments.

My own personal challenge for the future is to encourage my student to use our blog and language. My students are kids with ages from 6 to 8.I will start with http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/
, because my student not familiar with using the internet in this age. This computer and video games engage, motivate, and inspire students in the classroom. After that, I choose this link http://www.adrianbruce.com/blogging/blogging.htm
for individual phonics instruction, learning center activities, homework and special needs education. I think is useful.
 
I hope to benefit from it. In the coming days, I will put here all my students` works.

8 comments:

Robert Elliott said...

Hi Miryam
Great job getting this set up, and it is nie to know you are an experienced blogger. Could you set the default language of the blog to English, so it is easier for classmates to post and navigate.
Robert

Unknown said...

Maryam I like your blog. It is clear you are very skilled for this tool. congratulations. What have you found as difficult to do in blogs?
Regards,
Yariela

maryam said...

Hi Robert,
Nice to meet you
Sorry, I'm not aware of that. I changed the language.
Thanks alot

Roza said...

Hi Mariyam,

It's good to know that we have very experienced bloggers here. Can we expect some tips and hints from you. Thanks for the sites you have shared. They can be handy.

Roza

maryam said...

Hi Yariela,
Nice to meet you
I did not find any difficulty in creating a blog. I'm having difficulty in how to train my students who do not exceed eight years on using the blog.I will try hard to simplify the work in that.
Thanks alot

maryam said...

Hi Rosa,
Nice to meet you
I welcome for any inquiries in blogging tools. I will be near you for any help.
Thanks alot

Côte d'Ivoire said...

from Abraham
hello i have seen your blog and i think it is very nice

maryam said...

Hello Abraham:
I hope you visit again
Thanks alot

Post a Comment